Thursday, August 18, 2011

10th & 24th Ju!

 A random short post before I take my dinner .


A lil' pressie from boyfriend,got it last month  <3 

bought a double C sunglasses for myself !
I was looking this design for so so so long time already !
This design was kinda "outdated ",dont know passed how many season already, LOL !
However,I order this at overseas and its pre-order.
So,you can imagine how long i've been waiting .

24.07.2011
Cant stay at home because its SATURDAY!
I'm not gonna waste my holiday stay at home and doin nothing .
As usual,every weekends,me and boyfriend must go for shopping or tea time .

 And we felt like why every weekends sure go Pavilion or Gardens,quite bored,SIEN !

Long time no see - The Curve !
 The Gardens .
 #1
#2 Love my sunglasses so so much !
 #3
 #4
 #5
 #6

After tea time,having our dinner - Steamboat at Manjalara !

# Im thinking .. ermmmmmmm,i think i will not going to post the " outdated " post already !
Those post is just all about shopping shopping shopping .
ok?OK,deal !
The next day you guys will be see my REAL NEW post in this month !
(promise)
XOXO
EuniceC


No comments:

Post a Comment