Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its My Birthday !


Happy 19th Birthday To Meeeeeeeeee!
Yes,its my 19th Birthday Bash Post .
Hmm,I still have many posts havent blog yet,i will try to blog more .
Well,I had a very Happy Sweet Birthday this year !
Of Cause Thanks to the Boyfriend ,BFFs  & Families,HEART you guys so much  !
Actually,me & boyfriend planning to invite more friends to celebrate w me,but at last we ended up this decision cause I think its very .... like grand,you know?!
Its just 19TH birthday,and not Twenty-First,so I made it simple and happy is enough !

For the Birthday Eve,Boyfriend booked a nice dinner place at Bangsar !
WIP……Once a Work In Progress now Whipped Into Place !
"Top 5 'Best Bar & Restaurant"
"Top 10 'Best Nightspot of the Year"






By The Way,I recommend this place u guys if have any celebration,gathering,drinks...etc.
This is the best place,NICE ENVIRONMENT,NICE FOOD,NICE DRINKS & GOOD SERVICE !
Heres the link,and you guys can check it out !




Distinct names for the menu. Gobble for food. Guzzle for beverage.

Wootz !

Too BAD,My Darling B couldn't appear on that night due she was busy hers brother wedding stuff,but its okay,we still have many years to celebrate w me !

 /1
 /2
 /3
 /4
 /4
 /5
/6

 ♥ ze Boyfriend !

 ze Boyfriend ♥ choose this for us,cause its easy to drink while we're eating !
Cause we having dinner in the same time,so drink this will be more smooth ! I LIKEY ♥!

 ♥ My 4-ever Best sista ! 
*ShellaEllsoen*


I'm so Sorry because I didnt take any pictures about food,just because we're very hungry already and the true  is I forgot ! oppps * hehe,my apologize !
After we finished our foods,we move in the non-smoking area to relax and outside area is too darn HOT!
OMG!I think we should change bikini cause darn HOT!
(kidding)

 ♥ Me & Boyfriend !


Woootz ! I'm gonna buy a dozen bottles,NICE !
*evil smile*

How can less a Birthday cake ?!
YES,I've no idea when the cake appear in front of me,I post up this pic because easy to see my shocked face clearly!


 Yea,make a wish for this year !
  ♥ Me & Boyfriend !
 ♥ Me & ShellaEllsoen !

 The lovely couple !
Howard & Shella !

This is My Birthday Cake,The Chocolate Ivory !
READERS,u must try this cake !
The Chocolate Ivory is absolutely deliciouss…
 Moist chocolate cake layered with mousse and swathed in rich, glistening dark chocolate. The bitter dark chocolate enhances the sweetness of this delightful indulgence. 


Marquise Pâtisserie Chocolaterie
*the shop name*


Heres the FB link !

 Marquise offers handmade chocolates using Italian chocolate, cakes made using Belgian chocolates, chocolates sold by the gram which looked rather enticing, cookies nicely packed and cakes made-to-order for any occasion prettily decorated with sugar paste.
*copy from somewhere*

HEHE,I knew now many peoples loves to buy the 3D design cakes,and here available too !

And I receive a sweet present from WIP,guess what ?!
HAHA,very surprise when I got this !
Thankkiu to WIP ♥ !




Another celebration on the actual date 07.05.2011 !
When I woke up,MOM cooked me a " Eggs Pork Min Xin"
This is the traditional I think !
Every Years MOM for sure cooked this for me !
Yummy ! 
Thankkiu MOM 

First round
-At the Night-
Me & Shella got invited from IsabelleJun's bros wedding dinner at Gold Hill Club !


Wish them happiness 4-EVER  !

 DAMN!She's HOT at the day,thats my B ♥ !
 S & B ♥!
ME w IsabelleJun aka B!

 /1
 /2
 /3
 /4
 /5
 /6 IsabelleJun's mama 
 /7

 /8
 /9
and when we gonna ciao,three of us!
/10 .

Second Round
Boyfriend came to picked me up and off to @Starhill Gallery;Village Bar have some liqueur.
Had a Romantic drinks session w the loves one ♥ !
Wanted to order My favourite Mozart White Chocolate Cream  but their out of stock !
GOSH!
So,we tried another flavor.
Gold Original Chocolate & Black Chocolate .

Black Chocolate not bad thou ! 
Gold Original Chocolate .
hmmm,I dont likey this flavor but Boyfriend do likey .

I was trying hard to find somewhere else are selling the Mozart White Choc Cream liqueur .
Anyone knows wheres selling?!
Please let me know,Thankkiu!    
And got a PRESENT from Village Bar !
TAA-DAA !
The supervisor offered me a glass of Creamy Choc .
and he recognize me because I came here often.
I forgot whats the brand,but I still prefer My Mozart ♥ !
Anyway,Thankkiu for the Treats ♥!


Third Round
Well,the night is still young and Boyfriend suggest to sing K so after liqueur session,we rush to @Fahrenheit;Neway CEO as my last Birthday destination .


Of Cause Im FOC because the CEO have Birthday Promotion too !
At last,I sign up as CEO member only MYR 50++ and got the CEO vouchers worth MYR 350 !



Spaghetti only needs MYR12 ! 

FREE DRINKS !
Usually others karaoke outlet only free non-alcoholic drinks but here totally FREE !
Nice Beer,must try!

Sunday 08.05.2011
Dinner w families for celebrate My Belated Birthday & Mother's Day as well .
We went to a Kampung located at Serendah(long journey) .
We loves Thailand foods .
MOM found this place and them serve Thailand food and they're Thailandese too !




 MOM & Cousin !

 YES!This is the BEST ♥!
I bet u guys never eat this kind of fried chicken before !
I cant explain hows tasty is it !

 Fu Yong Egg !
 Tomyum Seafood !
 Belacan KangKung,BEST!
 Thai Style Tau Foo !
Thai Style Fish 
Dont judge it by cover,its delicious !

Last Birthday dinner w families !
Kajang;Sate !
 Granny 

Granpa & Boyfriend 

We've ordered 100++ Sates,too much,LOL!
 Ketupat 
Sate cant without this 
 Hokkien Mee .
Otak-otak is 

PRESENT TIME !


Prepared by boyfriend !
All Birthday wishes from families .


So sweet and touching when I get this Birthday Card !



erm,no doubt,this is my youngest bro wrote to me,when I saw this,I was like...WTH!
Its My Birthday but you ask me to buy u an iPad?!
HAHAHA!


  1. Angpaus from MOM & Granpa !
  2. Black Berry Torch from Boyfriend & ME *we share paid*
  3. The Photo form WIP .
  4. GUCCI iPad Case from Boyfriend
  5. ARMANI EXCHANGE Tee from eldest bro*Thomas&his gf*San .
  6. Chanel Earrings from Boyfriend .
  7. Chanel Mascara(white paper bag) from My gfs;Isabelle & Shella .
And 
I got myself a present too !



Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww,what a long post !
At last,very Thankkiu your guys wishes who posts to me at FB & Twitter !
I had a awesome Birthday celebrations w families,boyfriend & BFFs!
Thank You So much ♥ !

XOXO
EuniceC

No comments:

Post a Comment