Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sushi Tei

Went to Sushi Tei last month ago,and I wanted to post but I'ma lazy bug,
that's why my blog is outdated .
Shit,I will update my blog often,I try,HEHE.
Had a nice brunch at Sushi Tei;Pavi!
My very first try and the bf,and we gave Sushi Tei ★ !
(* big claps*)

I think many peoples already have tried before,but i'd loves to share the food i've ordered !


 spotted me?

ermmm,took by bf!

 Chuka Chinmi as appetizer
me & bf ordered 2 bowl cause its very fresh and delicious,nom!
Okays,what we have next?
 Beef !
I'm so sorry,I forgot the name but it come w sauce and you need to grill it urself.
and NO DOUBT,fresh beef & darn delicious too!


If you still not full yet,or cravings some soup,u might try this !
 Shoyu Soba 
Not bad and very big big big bowl,seriously,me and bf cant finish at all.
hmmm,somethings wrong!?
yea,always indispensable,SUSHI!!
 Salmon Sushi
no comment!

Do you guys love scallop?
Yes,that's my bf favorite !
Terriyaki Scallop 
&
one of my favorite .
Chicken Gyoza .
The scallop & gyoza not bad at all and we finished all the foods !
*glurp* excuse me,HEHE!
Thats why Im fatty now!
See to believe !

Hates lot my bloody hell legs,arms,tummy and everywhere!
any ways to slim down ?
HMMM...
Bye Bye readers!
see you oin next posts !


EuniceC,
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment