Thursday, June 9, 2011

28th May Port Dickson Trip .

Yes,obviously this post its about my family trip on 28th May Two Thousand-Eleven !
Its been long time I didnt gather w families and went to travel already .
No words again,lets pics show it all !


Our resort The Legend International Water Homes .
The Legend International Water Homes Official Website

Moi !
OTH to our resort !




I wanna try to drive but not allowed , too BAD .
Yes,my granny very happy!


Our Room!

Grandpa   Moi   Aunty Judy  Granny <3 .
My cute granny <3

Spotted any fishy ?
A very sudden pose and took by the notty boyfriend !


Aunty Judy  &  Her's hubby  Uncle Alex a.k.a Predator !
HAHA,spot me ?!
Very nice environment  !







Chit-chat & planning where place to go !

Moi & Cousin Jasmine !
Boyfriend & me!


Uncle Alex very Happy,LOL.





Grandpa always love TV!
Moi  Jasmine  Aunt Jenny  Aunt Judy  Granny .



Outdoor view .





The public pool,sauna,restaurant,gym and etc ..




Waiting boyfriend and aunts .
Finally,we reached BEACH !










No doubt,is me !




Spot monkey  ?!

Ice-Cream .



Dinner at TOP Seafood .

My 38 Aunts .
Errrrrrrr,TOP ?


HAHA,just kidding . LOL .












After finished our dinner and back to resort have a good rest .
When we reached our room,we got this from management,Fruit Platter for FREE !















 My grandpa.granny,Uncle & boyfriend bring some snacks and alcohol and chit chat at outside .
Me??!!
I accompanied my cousin swim of cause !


Woke up in the early Morning , prepared our self and check-out .







I forgot what it called,but i think same as bicycle,right?
Boyfriend rent for me and i ride it played around w cousin .
Per hour only 20 bucks .

Victor(cousin's bf)  Candy   Cindy
Me & my pretty cousin;Cindy !


Yes,Im challenge this !   ARCHERY .

Cousin Candy  Moi .


Need to sign agreement , LOL ,so serious huh?!








Boyfriend is teaching me ,so sweeeeeet <3 .

act act,likes very cool,LOL .


HAHA,this is what we called PRO !
This is my result .
Boyfriend .
This is cousin Candy .
This is Uncle Alex a.k.a Predator .
This is Aunt Jenny , HAHAHAHA .
This is Aunt Judy , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!





Before check-out .


Seriously,I loves this much !
And we're heading to Beeeeeeeeeeeeeach  !












Moi  Grandpa <3
Tea time !
Best !




Ewwwww,not very nice ;(







Its very good to play!
Must try !


Aunt & uncle's turn .


She's darn HOT !

Buh Bye PD !




Almost 5pm reached home,and we are so hungry .
So we ordered Pizza Hut as dinner .
My fav Seafood Lasagna .
BBQ Chic Wings.
Thai Seafood Pizza.
Cheesy Lava Hawaii Chic Pizza .
So,wait for my next post!
ZAI JIAN.
XoXo
EuniceC

No comments:

Post a Comment