Friday, February 3, 2012

Merry Merry Xmas!

What a late post,I know!
SO just let pictures do talking .


What Christmas Means to Me?

HMmmMMmm...


 To meChristmas was about food, presents,food and presents .HAHAH,kidding!


Christmas means to me when your friends and/or family gather around and celebrate.
And dont ever forget JESUS.
Christmas means remembering when Jesus Christ is born,KAY?


Back to my topic.
What's your xmas present then?
What kind of present you will buy for your loves one?
I bought my boyfriend a CK bangle and this is the stuff he wanted but always no size,no stock.
Thank you ME,Mr Boyfriend!



Aigner Watch from my Boyfriend.
Perfume from my bro's gf-ah shou,Laverna.
No doubt,my B bought sexy T-back panties.
AND
She wrote something,can you guys see it,LMAO!

Boyfriend bought me another pressie SEPHORA(死火啦) Smashbox lip gloss
and me bought he GA perfume set.
Both us got 2 pressie from each other.
<3

Xmas EVE 24.12.2011
Where you guys celebrate your Xmas Eve?
Must be fun right?!

Me just having a lil' gathering with bestie and few new friends!
We celebrated at Chinoz;Bangsar Shopping Centre.


me and San Laverna ah shou;bro's gf.
BF


Waiting my gangs.


Aglio olio 
Beef bolognese

Malacca Chic Rice

Say HI to my new friends Jinz and the no brain one-Joey.
Kenness and my lovely ah shou!
THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED STRONGBOW !

Shella darling.

Cute couple!

hearts my middle finger!
Dear S. Moi . Dear B


girls group piccha!
and last,me and Dear B;Isabellejun.

May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment